16 December 2007

The One We've All Been Waiting For

I finished them and then forgot to take some pictures so my parents took this picture of the stockings for me today when they were at the house. You can see the four I did for Gabriel's family there on the right from Aiden to Dad and then Lily's. The rest I did two years ago. I'm going to have to make some adjustments on Lily's so it'll hang the same as the rest of ours. Didn't Johanna do a fantastic job on the embroidery? I think they turned out really pretty and I perfected it more this time around. What do you think?

5 comments:

Johanna said...

Yeah!!! It is great to see them all together. You did a great job. What are the two knit stockings on either side for? Seems like all the people are accounted for in yours.

Joanna said...

my grandma (dad's mom) and my grandpa (mom's dad). isn't that sad. maybe i should make one for them too.

Unknown said...

These are so pretty! And there are so MANY of them! Either someone is cheating and is doubling/tripling? up on the stockings or we are talking about a very large family!

Joanna said...

ha ha ha! that's pretty darn funny. it's my mom and dad, my husband and myself and our four kids, my brother and his wife and their two kids. that's twelve. i'm glad you like them!

Kainoa said...

Your mantel looks so full and beautiful I don't think you can fit another stocking on that!!! What a great job and wonderful memories you will have for many years to come!