11 September 2008

Easy Crockpot Pulled BBQ Chicken

This is my favorite!!!

Ingredients

3 or 4 chicken breasts
1 cup chicken stock or the equivalent in bullion/water
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce (I personally like Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory)

- Toss all of the above in your crock pot. Cook on high for about 3 hours or on low all day long. When it falls apart when you stick it with a fork then use two forks to shred it on a plate and put it all back in the crock pot until you're ready for dinner.

I serve these on buns and Del likes cheese on his. Some onions are tasty (even better sauteed) and a nice fresh salad as a side with some chips and you've got easy all-American fare. Yum-O!!!

Beat that, ladies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just made pulled pork in the crock pot for the first time and Shane really liked it so this'll be a good one for us. And I'm all for something super easy. I haven't been using the crock pot much lately, so I think I'm going to enjoy this month's recipe war.

Tina said...

Making this for dinner tonight!
Hope it is a yummy as it sounds :-)

Kainoa said...

Can't wait to try this one. I love the crock pot it's my friend.