30 March 2008

our new bengal cat mix kitty....this is for you marie

Ok, so I don't mean to post pictures my cat on our crafting blog, but right now this is the only way for me to show my new kitty to Marie. I adopted this Bengal Mix cat from an agency yesterday, she is 1 & 1/2 years old, she was hit by a car and broke her back leg, but is healed fine and has no visable damage. Regular pure bred Bengal cats sell for around $2000.00. Cinnamon,, (her name), is half Bengal, as you can see by her markings and her belly has all these dots like a BIG Bengal Tiger, she is SO LOUD, when she meows, OMG!!! Also her coat is like silk, it feels like absolute velvet!!!Its funny....I got her from a cat adoption agency for $40.00 and she is neutered and has all her shots. I couldn't resist, I have always wanted a Bengal cat and now my wish came true!!!!!!!





5 comments:

Johanna said...

Cute cat! I bet she is full of energy at that age! Our cat is getting old, so she rarely plays anymore. Now she just leaves hair around, lays in our laps, and has hairballs. I miss my playful kitty!

Joanna said...

cute kitty!

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous! You can even tell from the pictures that her coat is super soft. I'm happy for you that she gets along with Trooper. Oliver and Chloe hated each other and it was miserable. I bet she was a really cute kitten.

Katie said...

Hi, I just came across your blog because I recently met someone with half bengal kittens. He breeds bengals, and a neighborhood black and white short-haired cat "fell in love" with one of his females. He has offered to give me a kitten when they are old enough. Could I ask you a few questions and learn from your experience? How is your cats temperament? Does she like water (like her Bengal parent?), how is she different from your other cats? I'd appreciate your insight! feel free to email me at my username @gmail.com :)

Katie said...

Oh, by the way, my username is katiecsalter... feel free to check out my blog too :)