26 July 2008

Working away

So time keeps disappearing for me while I work on my latest craftiness.... Prepping for Savannah's craftiness. That website I mentioned a while ago has so much on it and I really am loving looking at it all and trying to prepare some of these folders and activities. Hopefully we will have a blast doing these activities and there will not be too much prep involved. (Some of the activities are duplicated a zillion times.... with very slight twists to them.) As I gain more than just word files to show for it, I will make sure and post pictures... though I will probably start putting most of it on the family blog, as not to bore the more sophisticated blogger.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm looking forward to seeing what you guys make!

Johanna said...

Sophisticated blogger? Are there any of those here?

Joanna said...

Ahem....my middle name is "blogger sophisticate."

Joanna said...

Did I spell that right?