23 February 2009

Ho Hum

I just repaired holes in the seams of three pairs of pants!!!

You might wonder why that is blog-worthy, and really it isn't. Except that one pair was maternity, and the other two stretchy sweat-type pants that I pulled out right after Andrew was born. And I'm just now repairing them. Sad. But on the bright side, I actually turned on my sewing machine, which I haven't done since Christmas. I even pulled out fabric for other projects. I'm pretty sure that is the hard part. It gets easier to actually be productive after that initial step, right?

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Turning on the machine is the first step. Then you will get the feel for it and not want to turn it off anymore. It takes a while to get back into the swing of things. Mending is a tough one, too. It's sort of boring.