04 February 2009

Married!

yes folks, Darren and I tied the knot! The wedding was amazing, sooo much fun. My photographer has placed a short slideshow on her website for the timebeing if you'd like a look. I don't have any of the pictures yet myself or else I'd share them here. If you look closely, you might notice Meagan as a bridesmaid and Savannah as our flower girl. :)

http://www.jesscumbie.com/

(Edited to add: the pics are no longer on the above website, but there is a slideshow here that shouldn't be disappear anytime soon.)

Our honeymoon was two weeks in Portugal, which were fantastic. We just got back last night and I know it's going to take a while to catch up with everything. It's nice to be back though, and to be able to get into the groove of living together and being married. I'm thrilled, and so looking forward to it all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! the pictures are gorgeous! and your dress is stunning! congratulations!

M said...

the photos look wonderful! A lot better then the photographer presented herself as.

Leah said...

yeah she didn't really dress for the occassion, did she? anyways, i'm really happy with the pictures. there are some really cute ones of you and savannah, and i will also make sure to get you the ones of your fam too.

Johanna said...

It looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Those are lovely pictures.

Joanna said...

Wow! Congratulation. How lovely!!!

Kainoa said...

What GREAT and Beautiful photos! I am so happy for you both! You are so lucky you got to go to portugal for your honeymoon! i am SO jealous! I wish you and Darren the best and CONGRATULATIONS Leah!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!