02 September 2007

Hi!!


Hey! This is Tina. Jo gave me another link, since I misplaced the first (can you lose a link?), to join in. I have been reading your blog for quite a while and am sooo jealous at how talented you all are.

I feel a bit like a cheater, since I have almost no crafty ability at all. Mostly I scrapbook, but with 4 kids I don't even do that as often as I would like. BUT, I have a good friend here that has agreed to teach me to knit! I am very excited. :-) Now all I have to do it get rid of my in-laws so I can start!

Ummmm, wondering if I should do a quick intro? I live in England with my family. 5 kids in all- my husband, 6yr old Katherine, quite nearly 5 yr old Aidan, just a breath away from being 2 year old Elena, and our newest 2 month old Jack. (just ask Jo, my husband certainly qualifies as a kid).

I can't wait to have something exciting to post! Like my first horrible attempt at knitting!

Wish me luck!

OH- here is a pic of us all in Scotland last week...

6 comments:

Joanna said...

TIIIIIIINNNAAAAAAAAAAAA! YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Marie said...

wow! you're here! yipeee!!!

M said...

Hey Tina, Welcome! Glad you could join us. Don't worry, I haven't had much time for my scrapbooking either. Most of the photos from the last two years are still digital. With Christmas coming I doubt I will have any more time to do it any time soon.

Anonymous said...

CHRISTMAS...UGH!!! CAN'T AND DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO THERE...BA HUMBUG...KAINOA

Anonymous said...

WELCOME ANYWAY TINA!!! I ALWAYS CHECK YOUR BLOG AND AM AMAZED AT ALL THE WORK YOU ALL DO, BESIDES HAVING A FAMILY AND WORKING...PLEASE TELL ME THE TRICK, AS I HAVE NO KIDS AND I AM STILL NOT ABLE ACCOMPLISH MUCH. BY THE TIME I GET HOME FROM WORK I AM TOO DRAINED TO THINK OF ANYTHING BESIDES GETTING DINNER ON THE TABLE AND SITTING ON COUCH..HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johanna said...

Welcome, Tina! I just saw your post that you had joined. I hear all about you from Jo and now it will be fun to get to know you a bit here.