02 December 2007

For Joanna

I found some Japanese fabric at Purl Soho and thought you might want to check it out. You go to "Japanese" under the "Style" heading. I didn't see any silk, but I didn't look at every fabric. Mostly they have cotton and linen. Some of the prints are quite crazy, but others are unmistakably Japanese. Here is my favorite. I want to buy some so badly, but what in the world would I make?



Here's some that I thought looks very Japanese-ish. It's $16.50 a yard and says that it is Home Dec weight. You can find it under Kokka Fabrics - Mameyakko.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

wow, super nice fabric! but way too expensive! thanks for the link. and i really enjoyed the links you sent me via im. i watched all the videos. it's too bad it's so expensive. she does beautiful work though.

Kainoa said...

wow, what great fabric! $16.50 a yard????!!!! It's free to dream right!

Anonymous said...

The monkey fabric is so darn cute! And the flowery fabric really pretty. Thanks for the tips!

Unknown said...

I added a word verification feature since there was a comment that looked like spam. I deleted it. Sorry to whoever posted it if you were actually trying to communicate with us. Just a word of advice: write your comments in a language we can understand.

Kainoa said...

I wondered what the heck was going on......