We had the pressure check today. The good news is that we received these really cool hats. You know the hats that very generous people knit up and donate to the hospital for the people who need them.... usually you find them at the Chemotherapy wards or the nursery if they are small enough. Well, Savannah got a white one and I got a purple one. They are really cool and that comes from someone that hates hats. Go figure.
That unfortunately was the only good news of the day. The rest of the news is that the pressure in both eyes is back up some, though not as high as originally and there is no cloudiness of the corneas. The left eye only has the option of being treated with medicine eye drops at this point as a stent is an option that the docs don't want to do unless all medication options are exhausted. The right eye is still able to be operated on using the less invasive procedure again (it has only been done once so far) but since we have to do the eye drops for one eye, maybe the right eye will be controllable with the eye drops too and not have to do that surgery either. We will have to wait and see. We are scheduled to have another exam under anesthesia in a month.
Tomorrow I will post my pictures of the progress made on the little baby shoes. I unfortunatly think they are turning out bigger than I expected them too, but then I did use a 6-9 month pattern size cause I felt it was too hard to shrink the pattern... So maybe they will get to wear the shoes come fall... either way though they have to be done by Friday cause the baby shower is on Saturday morning.