04 May 2008

The World's BEST Baked Potato Soup

So lately I am infatuated with loaded baked potatoes. Not just a little bit either; I cannot get enough of them! I had never made baked potato soup before, but since my family wouldn't really enjoy having a baked potato for dinner quite the way I would, I decided that maybe I should try to sneak it in a different way. I found this soup on the internet, and serve it with biscuits and friut. Yum, yum!


The only thing I did differently when I made it was reserved some bacon, green onion, and cheese to put on top of each bowl. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

This one is going to lose. I mean, Loaded Baked Potatoes? Ewwww...

Unknown said...

this one looks so good! it looks really quick to make too.

Joanna said...

By the way, I already made this one; Friday night to be exact and it was YUM-O!

M said...

Same here... already made it. Very good, and that comes from someone who doesn't like soups.

Leah said...

mmm potatoes, cheese, and bacon. what more could you ask for?? sounds great

Joanna said...

This is going to be a tough one. I've made two of the four posted and YUM-O!!!!

Born Blonde said...

I know my opinion doesn't count for ya'll's contest but...
Oh.My.Word.
this stuff is soooo good. I made it last night and even my 13 year old non-potato-fan loved it. Thanks so much for the recipe.

Joanna said...

We are so glad you liked it!!!