08 January 2009

Sheldon in Pieces



Tina got me this knitting kit for the Secret Santa present! I was super excited when I opened it because I've been wanting to get it for a few months now. I was a bit obsessed about it for a few days, even though I have five unfinished knitting projects that I've pledged to finish in 2009. But after I finished the body, the shell and the under shell I started to lose steam and wondered why this was taking so long and why were there so many pieces and OMG, I still have to sew all the pieces together. But, I managed to finish all the pieces and this is where I've been for a few days. But, I'm determined not to add to my list of UFOs, so I won't touch anything else until I'm done.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Ahhh, he's *really* cute! Is Caleb asking about it and wondering when he can play with it?

Tina said...

He looks GREAT!
You know, of course, that I just peaked on your Ravelry list. (what a wonderful thing ravelry is!) I am glad you like it. Sorry it was late. With our big trip I just seemed to drop the ball all over the place.
Can't wait to see him put together, because he is on my list as well!

Kainoa said...

OMG I LOVE TURTLES!!!!!! I am SOSOSOSOSSOSOSO Jealous. Did I mention i love turtles. I saw this turtle throw pillow at target and I had to buy it! I can't wait to see the finished project!