Here is my latest finished project. Made for me (aren't I selfish! ha ha) I knitted this with a cheap acrylic yarn since I am allergic to wool. I do like the yarn, but the scarf probably would have been nicer had I used a good wool - the acrylic doesn't block very well. At least I can wear this as much as I want with no rash!
This pattern was also by Jared Flood, who wrote the Girasole pattern I did last. This I found much harder. There was just no way to memorize the pattern, so it took a bit more time than I originally thought. And, I learned to do bobbles! I also had to do a provisional cast on. That in itself was not bad, it was taking out the cast on and picking up the live stitches nearly did me in!
Can't wait to start something new, though. Had planned on starting a lace project using actual lace-weight yarn (this was DK weight), but can't seem to get the yarn I order to actually make it to me. Darn military APO boxes!!!
Oh- and would someone PLEASE teach me how to load the pictures in the order I want.... they never seem to come up right and I can't manage to move them around properly.