28 October 2010

Hi! Remember Me?

Are we done having babies for the moment? Now that Charlotte is getting a little older and I've been without water in my kitchen for a week, I'm really wanting to cook some new and interesting foods.

So, I was wondering if you guys are feeling like you have enough time to start up the Recipe Wars again. I was telling one of my Bus Stop Mom friends about it and how I've gotten most of my repeat recipes from it. I realized how much easier it has made my life to get recipes from you guys.

I understand if you most of you are still not ready to get back into it, just thought I'd let you know that I'm ready when you are.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm ready...

M said...

Im in this time.... hopefully.

Johanna said...

Due to our food allergy issues, I have to be out. I can barely afford the allergy-friendly foods I have to buy for my family, so there's no way I could buy ingredients for a meal only I could eat. However, if there are any recipes that we could make, even if I have to modify them slightly, I'll happily make them and leave feedback for the recipe owner! Or, if we want to do a wheat, yeast, soy, corn...free recipe war, well then, I'm all in! :)

Tina said...

I would love to. I really am in a bit of a rut and need some new ideas! :-)