10 January 2011

Wonton soup

Here is my recipe....

Get in car.
Drive to Chinese place. If you are trying to enjoy time with no kids pick one further away from the house.... otherwise the one on the corner will work wonderfully.
Order your wonton soup.
Wait five minutes.
Drive home.
Eat. Or if you are like me, hand it to your husband and say look dear I made you dinner....

That is the extent of my soup.... Yes that is how pathetic I am.... I don't eat much can you tell..... unless you call those instant noodle packs you buy at the grocery store as eating soup....

I blame it on not liking boiled meat.... too chewy and hard to eat for me and the kids.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

You're a hoot, Meagan!

Joanna said...

LOL, Meagan, my soup is a wonton soup. It's easy to make. Try it out. But...I have to say, your version sounds mighty tasty!!!!

Unknown said...

Have you tried some of the soup recipes from our last soup war? There were some really good ones. Also, the meat in my soup won't turn out chewy since it's good for so long. You should try it out with a half recipe... or quarter recipe. It's really healthy :)