Ok, so it's time to reveal the project that I have been working on since early summer. I just made this up myself and I am winging it every step. It's not going to be that big, but it has been tedious getting all the darn triangles lined up and sewed together. I finally finished the edge with bias tape and now I am ready to put it on the piece of this black fabric, as to where I am going to go from there I am not sure. I don't even know what to use as the back fabric. I took a closer picture of the fabric so you can all see it is kinda "japanese" inspired. Derrek likes the colors and I have never worked with black and red before. The only bad thing is my cat won't leave it alone and its a fur magnet!