07 November 2007

I can't believe I was this small

My mom also sent this outfit Iwore when I was 4 months old and it is SO adorable! It has a little hat with ties and bloomers too! I feel so special that my mom sent these things to me from my childhood I just wanted to share this with you all. Maybe it is a sign and I will have a girl! Haha:). I also got Molly the Dolly as I used to call her! She is such a cute little doll that I used to carry with me everywhere! I feel so blessed to have these things that are so special to me! Thanks mom, you're the best!

5 comments:

Kainoa said...

I have to post a picture of Molly the Dolly soon!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute dress. It's very classic, so you could definitely use it for your future daughter:)

Joanna said...

that's very very cute! don't you love that. i really like the bonnet. my mom saved a dress for me that i wore as a baby that my grandmother made for me. she has now passed away and all the kids have worn it at least once. love that stuff! so pretty.

Tina said...

That is a beautiful dress! My mother never saved any of our things, that is why I try to save some things for each of my children. It is wonderful that you appreciate it so much :-) Gives hope to us all!

Kainoa said...

I hope I have a girl cause I am only having one kid. Time is ticking........