11 December 2007

The Twelve Days of Ornaments - Day One

I've been making ornaments with the kids and in doing so I realized there is a whole world of fun ornaments to make and you don't have to spend a whole lot of money on cheap plastic meaningless things. Just think of the fond memories you'll have in twenty years as you decorate your tree with your...grandkids? Here's my first ornament find: Randi over at Me and My Girl has found a tutorial for a button wreath. Very easy and very cute. We used floral wire. Here's what my girls came up with.

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Too cute! I think it is a great idea to make ornaments with the kids. I get tired of the paper ones that come home from church and what-not, and hadn't thought to look for an idea like this one that actually looks nice! Great idea, Jo.

Unknown said...

that is really cute! so does that mean you are going to make 11 more?

Joanna said...

hopefully...