29 June 2008

Guess what I'm doing.....

It all started with my mom visiting. We went on a really fun trip to West Virginia and visited four quilt shops!! I couldn't NOT buy anything! And then I visited Joanna and we couldn't NOT go to a quilt shop! And so I ended up with two charm packs, two bag patterns and enough fabric to make one of the bags. I started on one of the bags that calls for a charm pack. The charm pack I used is Moda's Shangri-La. Isn't it pretty? So far I'm cut all the pieces and sewed up one side of the bag, but I'm stuck now cause I need basting spray, fusible something, and batting. I don't know what I'm doing. But let's hope it turns out well. Otherwise, one of you may get the chance to pick it up as a Recipe War prize! heehee...




See my super cool place where I lay out my semi-finished products? Yeah, it's a printer.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Looks great Marie. Love the fabric. It's pretty.