22 May 2009

Etsy

So I have done a little research over at Etsy and it is free to join Etsy, but to actually sell anything, there is a posting fee. Granted it isn't much but when starting off, every little bit helps and with a lack of time to do lots of bags, I will not be post *too* many bags for sale to warrent needing a etsy account.

So I am pretty sure that I am going to at least in the begining stages try and just sell them by taking orders and posting avaliable bags on the Southern Lindberg blog.

Did you see over on the Smocity Frocks blog the cute purse for giveaway? You actually get to pick which purse you want if you win. Check it out if you are interested.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I think posting the bags on your own blog at first is a great idea. I hope it works out wonderfully for ya!
Thanks for those links! Those purses are adorable!